Brown Bagging for Calgary’s Kids’ success is rooted in volunteers. We began over 10 years ago as a strictly volunteer-run organization. We’ve grown since then, but our reliance on volunteers for the success of our programs has not changed.
What do Community Volunteers do?
- Find a space to make lunches.
- Gather people who want to make lunches.
- Buy groceries.
- Prepare and pack lunches.
- Deliver lunches to schools.
- Impact the life of a hungry child!
Our Main Kitchen
We are currently blessed with an abundance of volunteer support at our kitchen.
If you would like to put your name on a wait-list, or learn more about alternative options to volunteering in our main kitchen, please contact us.